W. Rhaburn Consulting (“WRC”) is totally committed to a providing a personalized service and approach in assisting our clients with direct access to a Certified Public Accountant (‘CPA’). We also have experience bookkeepers with the requisite accounting qualifications to work closely with you.
Our book keeping and business accounting services include but are not limited to the following:
- Setting up of accounting systems and data files to record your daily business transactions using QuickBooks and Peachtree accounting software along with the necessary training.
- Recording your business daily financial transactions and performing the various reconciliation functions.
- Paying bills and managing accounts payable.
- Invoicing your customers, posting collections, aging accounts receivables.
- Cash management, cash forecasting and projections.
- Handling all payroll functions, including monthly and end of year Income Tax (P.A.Y.E.) reporting requirements.
- Fixed asset schedule maintenance and depreciation calculation.
- Inventory count, management, reconciliation and auditing.
- Preparing and filing all required monthly business and general sales tax reports.
- Performing month and year end closing, reconciliation and preparation of financial reports.
- Preparing customized reports that you may find useful.
You can outsource your business accounting and bookkeeping services needs to us with confidence, allowing you more time to focus on your other core business functions.